But, there is a to do list. It's not long, just intensive.
1. Linguistics - re-read chapters 3, 4, 5 & 10 for test tomorrow.
2. Madness outline - construct theory, pull quotes, and finish bibliography. Thanks to everyone at literary_theory I'm in good shape, but I still have to do it.
3. Respond to the half dozen emails I haven't responded to.
4. Pot the rest of the plants that are dying of thirst in the garden.
5. Clean the house.
6. Do the laundry. *shudder* many loads.
That'll do for the night, I think.
I'd much prefer to be posting something scintillating, something about the absolutely gorgeous weather and the amazing hike we went on today for Native Plants. I'd like to be finishing fic that I've actually got an outline for, and helping people with icons (besides making more to fill up the pages of my revised icon site). But it's not gonna happen today. Or tomorrow. Because tomorrow is GOMEZ (along with a test and the paper I have to turn in). Can I just say, if you haven't heard of Gomez, go, find music, listen, learn, love.