- How annoying is this website? Flash developers are getting outta control....measures need to be taken - My response? They do indeed. That's a crime aganst nature right there.
- fuck capitalism: Cool video to forward to people just before X-Mas though. My response? Sorry, I couldn't sit through more than a minute with the woman talking down to me like I was a 3-year old. I know, I'm lame
- fuck...what an airhead. My response? OMG. That's just ... awful. Pathetic. Sad. They're supposed to be educated, aren't they?
- South Korean Cats that glow in the dark. My response? Ok, I know, everyone's seen this one already. But ... glow in the dark cats!! One question though. What will glowing in the dark really do to help scientific advances?
- Did you know about bad_rpers_suck ? See, it's not just fandom that's crazy.
- Information the DARKSIDE doe not want you to have!!!!! praise JESUS!!!!! My response? Oh youtube, how I love you....
- Russel Means and group of activists are renouncing treaties and seceding from the United States They appear to be claiming territory guaranteed under the 1868 Treaty - which means all of Sturgis falls under the newly formed Lakota nation.Everyone living inside the new nation gets new passports/drivers licenses and doesn't have to pay any income taxes! You just have to renounce your US citizenship. My response? Good for them. I'd secede from the US if I could too. They have way more reason to do so.
Anyway, we ran the little kitten to the vet, and boy does he not like that, and they actually wanted a vet (not a vet tech) to take a look at him so we had to leave him there. This was all after, of course, a half an hour wait in the waiting room... because no matter if they're doctors or vets they always make you wait.
Then we zipped back to the house for breakfast, and were on our buying extravaganza journey. Well, with a short side trip to school so I could take a look at student evaluations. Which, remarkably, were pretty good on the whole. We made them do it WAY before the disastrous Jeopardy game.
Oh girlie makeup! How I love you so. Yes, I bought myself makeup today. And the world's most expensive (ok, not really, but it's high priced for me) kabuki brush. It's made of squirrel fur. Yep, squirrel. It's SO FRIGGING SOFT.
Finally, there was a stop at the Bed, Bath & Beyond for a new shower curtain, becasue our lovely and adorable kitten had torn the other one right off it's hooks. Now the shower is safe to use again. :D
After that, and all of the accompanying traffic, we were pooped. So we spent the afternoon goofing around at home and had dinner out and really, had an altogether lovely day.