then yesterday, and yesterday's yesterday comes trickling back in, like the volume in one of those cars that adjusts for speed - the faster I wash my face and walk out into the living room the quicker my brain seems to come alive.
this morning, though, i woke up with an Oasis song already in my head from yesterday, and the world was already at my beck and call before I touched coffee. Things I told myself I have to remember -
- i leave in 12 days for Tokyo
- how does the wallpaper i was up until 3 am making last night look in the morning?
- will every song we practice on Rock Band get stuck in my head that way or just the Oasis songs?
- It's time, far past time, for me to do laundry
- the dog is limping less, thank god, and she's going to be one of the people I miss a whole lot when I'm gone for a month
- the dishes are never ending
- My boyfriend is unhealthily interested in gameshows. Unhealthily, I tell you.
- Leaving for Japan doesn't seem real, but it will be.
- we watch way too much reality TV - TLC, TLC, TLC.