1) Ask for the questions and you shall receive.
2) If you receive you must reciprocate.
3) Give only one name per answer (whoops, i messed this one up a little)
02. elizabuffy - oh, and dhrantz , snash_attack , gray_ghost , sonder
05. poshlil, entrenous88
08. sahiya , shehasathree
09. mireille719 , soft_princess , mishloran , apothespisis
10. missmurchison , eurydice72 , emeraldswan ... and all the mommies on my flist, really.
11. this one doesn't really apply to anyone on my list, i don't think
12. applies to *everyone* on my list
13. no one on my flist has this kind of a snobby complex.
14. elizabuffy !!
16. sahiya , missmurchison , fastfwd (in a good way, promise)
17. umm, this seems like a negative, and so no one on my flist.
18. elizabuffy ! my favorite one!
20. aesiron , sonder
21. lostgirlslair , mechassninja , snash_attack , replicant_rasa heck, the whole flist in one way or another.
22. replicant_rasa , reremouse
23. umm, i don't have those anymore.
24. i don't have those period.
26. well, as much as i like flirting, i'm not going here.
27. katekat1010 (i'm not qualified to say for anyone else i don't think)
28. intellectually i get it, emotionally, no one.
30. I'm seriously lucky to have each and every one of you in my life
The mom (mine!) is here for a visit and so far it's been a lovely day - I dragged her to class with me, we had a great time, and then we goofed around the house while I half heartedly did translation. It's going to be a bit of a weird visit since I'm pretty overwhelmed with work right now, but that's ok, because it's worth it just to spend time together.
The plan for the week (we'll see how this goes):
Sat: hit a lovely coffee place for breakfast, then take the puppy to her "tail-gate" party
Sun: who knows? paper writing at a coffee shop?
Mon: back to class for me - and possibly with a Mom in tow
Tues: maybe an adventure during the day, but I'm trying to do both Kaplan AND Tokyo Gore Police that night ... gonna be a long night
Wed: Mom's coming to class with me, and then I'm doing a mock presentation of Tetsuo in the afternoon (eek!)... and possibly a b-day dinner for her
Thurs: Grad seminar in the afternoon, possibly another dinner...
Friday: class in the morning, workshop in the afternoon, and mom's departing :(