?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
21 August 2009 @ 03:44 pm
Fandom survey ... Flist, what fandoms do you love?  
Poll #1447081 Fandom Friend Poll

What fandom sandboxes are you currently playing in (reading, writing, graphicing, etc)?

American Idol
0(0.0%)
Batman (Beyond & others)
0(0.0%)
Buffy (and Angel)
2(6.7%)
Due South
0(0.0%)
Harry Potter
0(0.0%)
Highlander
0(0.0%)
Merlin
0(0.0%)
SGA (and other Stargate Fandoms)
0(0.0%)
Star Trek (new & old)
0(0.0%)
Supernatural
0(0.0%)
Torchwood
1(3.3%)
Tru Blood
0(0.0%)
X Files
0(0.0%)
another fandom you didn't mention (but I will below)
0(0.0%)

Kate, you forgot this fandom:

I, your poll responder, would love it if you'd make graphics for:

American Idol
0(0.0%)
Batman
0(0.0%)
Buffy
3(10.7%)
Due South
0(0.0%)
Harry Potter
1(3.6%)
Highlander
0(0.0%)
Merlin
1(3.6%)
SGA (and other Stargate Fandoms)
2(7.1%)
Star Trek
1(3.6%)
Supernatural
0(0.0%)
Torchwood
2(7.1%)
Tru Blood
0(0.0%)
X Files
0(0.0%)
another fandom you didn't mention (but I will below)
0(0.0%)

Kate, you forgot this fandom:

Tags:
 
 
 
Mal: giles musicman by katekat1010malnpudl on August 22nd, 2009 12:10 am (UTC)
All of your fanart is spectacular, so I will adore looking at whatever you make. If you happen to make something in one or more of my fandoms, so much the better, but as far as I'm concerned, you pretty much can't go wrong. ♥
my monkied brain: buffy - *blush*katekat1010 on August 22nd, 2009 01:16 am (UTC)
awww, thanks lady!! you're too nice. and i was kinda thinking i'd branch out because i'm having trouble getting motivation up for the Buffy-verse (looked at the same pictures too many times, i think).

And I didn't realize you were an AI fan!?! So do you read in the fandom?
Mal: adam/kris laughing by eloquenticemalnpudl on August 22nd, 2009 05:43 am (UTC)
I was a lukewarm fan of AI-the-show until two seasons ago, when David Cook won me completely and then Astolat's David/David fic had me reading underage RPS and loving it... and then this year there was Adam, followed closely by Kradam... I'm happily lost in luuurrrrrrve. I adore them all, read some of the fic, would read more if I knew who to read other than Astolat, and the pics and vid clips have me convinced that they are CUTER THAN PUPPIES which, me being me, seriously disorders my understanding of the universe. They are so ridiculously happy-making, all four of them. Okay, five; one can't forget the AWESOMENESS -- not to mention sheer adorableness -- that is Allison.
my monkied brainkatekat1010 on August 22nd, 2009 05:51 am (UTC)
LOL - Astolat is SUCH A TEMPTRESS! I watched the shows but never got into the fandom (or even in the habit of squeeing about anything on lj - too much homework too), and then I read some of her stuff and fell off the deep end!

and they really really are. I have seen wayy too much Kradam to not be in total cuteness overload in the sparkliest way, so I'm right there with you!!

Oh, and if you do want other things, i've read pretty much everything off of this recs list and 90% of it is perfectly wonderful (and the other 10% just slightly more dramatic than i was in the mood for - i'm all about the sparkly-unicorn-hotness with my reading).
Jen the Spoiler Ho: HP- Up to No Good by flicking_iconssupermom20 on August 22nd, 2009 03:05 am (UTC)
I would really love to see your take on Harry/Ginny.
my monkied brain: giles - handsome bashful mankatekat1010 on August 22nd, 2009 06:01 am (UTC)
sadly, and i hate to disappoint, but i will probably not really be doin it unless i end up getting a fic-poster-request for it. for whatever reason i have always been a little non-plussed by their relationship, even before i hunted around fandom and was just a reader of the books. :( but that doesn't mean i won't maybe do something you like!
ms_scarletibis: Angel Lazy Sundayms_scarletibis on August 22nd, 2009 03:42 am (UTC)
I'd just like to put an emphasis on Angel the Series, since it got grouped into BtVS. Particularly their season five, because it's major W.I.N.

:D
my monkied brain: angel - smilekatekat1010 on August 22nd, 2009 06:02 am (UTC)
good point! sadly i kinda ran out of room (and i meant to group Dr Who & Torchwood & then forgot to retype it properly). :D
Cordykitten: earth_vexer  Spike likescordykitten on August 22nd, 2009 07:48 pm (UTC)
Some of the fandoms you've mentioned I haven't seen yet so I can't say a thing about it.