A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
- I wear contacts (so I touch my own eyes all the time) but I have a HUGE phobia about other people touching their own eyes. I can't watch movies where eyes are having things done to them (except through my fingers, and even then my stomach gets shaky). It can get triggered by people rubbing their eyes too much.
- I have next to no clear memories of my life prior to age 8
- I have a very sensitive sense of smell, and have always had trouble wearing alcohol based perfumes because even hours after I put them on and the alcohol is supposed to have burned off, I can still smell it
- I was in an Oscar Meyer wiener commercial when I was a little kid, although it never aired on TV my mom let me buy a water bed with the money (I have no memory of this experience, although I do remember the water bed)
- I have a fondness for fois gras even though I know I'm going straight to hell for loving it
- I reread the same (often not terribly good) books hundreds of times, even though I have new books sitting on my selves
- My preferred mode of being is barefoot. I even walk around the city, on the sidewalk, barefoot
TAG, you're it:
elizabuffy , dwg , shehasathree , elementalv , mishloran , glimmergirl , dontgetanyolder