- running on 3 hours of sleep because i had to get reading done last night and get the dog to the vet this morning at 8 am. No rest for the wicked.
- still being at school at 9 pm because i have more homework yet to do
best parts of my day (so far):
- playing chess with one of my Japanese classmates with this huge chess set they have (the king & queen are both two feet high) in the basement of the library. Yes tyler, I won.
- having the postmodernism sucks/no it doesn't debate with my nemesis and not feeling like i'd lost the debate even when he continued to insist that postmodernism becomes the worst kind of relativism. (because this time i could counter with 'when it's done wrong, it is')
- someone else cleaned my house today (Neil sprang for a maid post-taxes). Although I am still not home yet to see the results of that and the vet dog-wash, I have faith that it will be better than it was