- edited and submitted paper from conference for conference proceedings journal (YAY - I may soon be published! *fingers crossed*
- typed up Japanese homework (beginnings of short story)
- met with conversation partner
- met with advisor for advising purposes - it's tough though since she may not be around next year, and if she's not, I'm gonna be screwed for a committee head. bleh.
- hung up my laundry that needs to air dry (this is more of a task than it sounds, promise)
- made scrumptious dinner
- talked to mom (ok, not a task really, but still, something that I wanted to do that I didn't forget - yay!)
now all I have to do is the reading for tomorrow and wednesday's class, copy my ILL book because it was due back today, apply for summer school, email my language professor to take a proficiency exam so that I can finish that summer school app, and ... oh, yeah, apply for a certificate in visual studies so that I can then apply for visual studies monies to go to this seminar/conference thing I want to do in August. So, um, maybe the to-do-list is still a little long? But it's getting shorter, and that's the important thing!
also posted to dreamwidth | you can reply here or there | um, but don't worry, i'm still an lj girl