Over the last couple of months I've been having procrastination fugues like nobody's business. I thought it was mostly due to the uncertainty of exams coming ever closer on the horizon (and yes, i know, my definition of procrastination includes doing all the reading for my two classes and the class I TA for, as well as cleaning the house, walking the dog, whatever), but I haven't been my sparkly get it done self who only puts off even horrible emails she doesn't want answered for a day before she sends them.
Anyway, I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night. I've been getting somewhere between 5 - 7. I also mostly ate food that was actually good for me last week. The combo of these two things seems to have done good (either that, or I was really just having a good day! lolz).
- completed the application for summer school here in LA
- talked with the administrator of the fall program
- completed paperwork for my summer & fall funding
- did the laundry
- actually immediately put away the laundry when i got home (a minor miracle - usually i leave it at least a day)
- made my bed
- dusted my room and the house
- swept & vacuumed
- took out the trash
- read two chapters of the theoretical thing I need to get through for this weekend (this actually relates to my orals)
- walked the dog for an hour (instead of the usual half)
- did the dishes
- emailed two of my professors (both of which i'd been procrastinating on)
- unintentionally made an awesome omelette (i was doing a scramble, but then just kind of let it go, and it totally didn't even stick to the pan!)
and now I'm actually going to go back and do more reading. and will try to go to bed at a reasonable hour so i can get up and do something similar tomorrow.
also posted to dreamwidth | you can reply here or there | um, but don't worry, i'm still an lj girl