I was distracted by everyone else's posts and forgot to post. One of the most common occurrences for me. I may not comment, but I'm totally reading. LJ is my crack.
If I was going to write, I would've written something like this...
First day of class today. I learned many things:
1. That I got a B in the last class. ROCK.
2. That I kinda forgot a lot of Japanese over the weekend.
3. That I remembered more than I forgot.
4. That men, when they notice you change your hair, are willing to point out the obvious with sayings like "You dyed your hair." Only the graduate student followed it up with "It looks good." Yes, there's an argument for liking older men right there, in a nutshell.
5. That it's been a hell of a long time since I've been on any kind of exercise machine, but apparently it's good for both my body and my karma, since I actually saw one of the many people I liked from class last semester at the gym -- and she said hi, unprompted. Oh, and I had that endorphin buzz after exercising.
6. That I can't cook artichokes. I always start them too late and never get them tender enough. Luckily, there were other veggies on the menu for dinner.
Now, go read some smut or something, will ya?