- because it rained all weekend, the dog has not gone out on a long walk (though we did do short ones where she came in soaking wet, because of course as soon as we were far enough from the door to commit the rain came pouring down), and I am chomping at the bit to do so
- i woke up to a ticket on my car this morning because i don't have a front license plate. even though my sister, who drove my car for like three years, never got ticketed for being without her front license plate. Not fair.
- my favorite arm chair broke this morning. structurally broke. unfixable. (or at least, uber-costly-un-fixable). I am a sad panda.
- a friend loaned me her TV (for movie watching) and we set it up last night and watched S03 of Sherlock (ep 2 & 3).
- I made sweet potato soup. Pepper flakes are a necessary addition. Also, baked apples. of which I ate both because they were too sugary for her. She doesn't really like sweets? I don't know either.
- I only have 15 or so tests left to grade and I am done with grading mid-terms, yay!
- i need to do laundry SO BAD. keep putting it off. hopefully today will be the day.
- my mom is coming to visit this week, so sometime in the next two days I need to head to target and get an air mattress for her to sleep on. Oh, and an extension cord so I can plug said loaner TV in without having to rearrange the furniture to do so.
- i did yoga last week! and hope to again this week, but it's getting pretty crowded.
- i have a half dozen things on my to do list and i keep knocking them off only to put three more things on. *something* feels really wrong with this scenario, but i think the big secret is it might just be life.
based off of secondalto 's post here... The NY Times article Abortion Proposal Sets Condition on Aid: The Bush administration wants…
Linky, link, links. Go visit if you are so inclined. Texas starts arresting people for being drunk So when are they going to start arresting dove…
They've taken away all of Cookie Monster's cookies (well, except for ONE).…