1. We're at Mom!Day 6... 9 days left... and we've settled into something approaching a routine so far. It consists of a lot of smoking, some breaks for marginally healthy food, a pile of books, and a lot of studying on my part. Schoolwork waits for no one. The mothering stuff has reduced itself to a bearable minimum, and we checked out the new HP and a new age bookstore last night in reasonably perfect accord.
2. Tonight T. arrives from the depths of the Northwest (that's Pullman, WA, for those who don't speak kate-speak), and then we will be 4. Eeep! 4! That's a whole lotta toilet paper.
3. I'm 1 page into a 3-5 page paper, another that i don't want to do. Of course, it's due tomorrow, and the only difference this time is that I've actually got an outline. Yep, me, the outline girl. Sadly, even though it's there, and all I need to do is write it, I *still* dont' want to. Just a few more weeks (like 3) and this semester will be over. I'm looking forward to it with a silky pleasure that makes it hard to concentrate.
4. And for some reason today has been my day to freak out about a bit christmas plans. I supose I realized just how fast it's coming up, and just how little time I've got off, and how little money I've got to be galavanting across the US. Somehow, I'll work it out, but it looks like I'm going to try to work it out so I'm in CA for less than a week, then back home to celebrate Christmas in our new house with my beloved. Because there's no way I'm leaving him alone at christmas for the first time in our new house.
5. hmmm, that, I suppose, is all. well, except that there are no comments on my backgrounds, and now i'm wondering if i should just stop that line of work (or maybe it's just the subject matter? it's so hard to tell with graphics... one thing is totally loved by everybody and it's some weird unfinished piece that you don't really like, and another, that you love, you get no feedback for). oh well. serves me right for doing backgrounds when I should be doing banners for the ppl that I love (and promised them to). They're coming!! I just had problems with authority this weekend, including my own.
*hugs to everyone who needs a hug, since it looks like it's that kind of flistian day*