The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic of "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write a LJ entry about 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Bad TV/Awful movies: There are days where I'll watch a re-run of some pretty terrible tv just because I'm a total softie and love the story - like Bull Durham for the 500th time, or Desperate Houswives recap shows. My brain melts out my ears, and yet, I still hit the button on the remote that makes the shiny box light up with pictures.
2. Cloves: I still smoke 'em, and the guy at the local quickie mart is so used to seeing me stop in and buy them that he teases me. But I like the burn on the back of my throat for some weird reason, and I'm well and truly addicted to the nicotine now, I think. Especially when I'm on the phone.
3. Live Journal: Oh hell yeah. This one probably should've gone at the top of my list, but I'm so guilty about it I couldn't mention it first. I check it often, am a total ho for comments, and generally spend far too much time surfing around reading other people's entries.
4. Sour Cream: I know, kinda weird, but seriously, I really love this stuff. And I've found, out in the world, that one either loves it or loathes it. I'm in the camp that would make extra excuses to put it on things because I like it so much -- or make it into ranch dip and use that for practically everything. Sometimes I try to tell myself I'm eating more vegitables because of it, but seriously, it's not about the carrot or the broccoli, it's about the sour cream on top of it.
5. Buying Lunch at school: It's not like I tried to hide it or anything, and I generally ate lunch every day with friends, it's just that I really shouldn't have. I should've gone home and pulled some leftover thing out of the fridge, or made myself lunch at the house, or something other than staying on campus and spending $7 odd bucks every couple of days on total trash for lunch. But I did it anyway, and I liked it, and I'm fairly unrepentant about it. Mostly.
And, as I'm horrible with tagging, those who read this who are tagged are under NO real obligation to actually fill it out, unless they want to:
snash_attack , elizabuffy , gray_ghost , tx_cronopio aaaaand phendog